Inkaholics

Saturday 10 October 2015

Challenge #93 - Word Prompt - Glow






Welcome back to Inkspirational, and this time our word prompt is 'Glow' .

Please welcome our fabulous Guest Designer,






Hi, my name is Hannelie Bester, I am a South-African living in the United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi) for the last 7 years .We moved to this part of the world because of a job opportunity that was offered to my husband. I started blogging soon after we moved here... hence the title of my blog!
Living so far away from my loved ones, made me realise how much I love them. Card making helps me cope with being far away from home, and challenges my right brain, since I am a left brained, logical and analytical pharmacist at heart! 

Graphic, bold and creative are words I come across when people describe my style.

Here's what our DT made:








It's a stamped candle in a box! 
Kim

Dome of the flying saucer and the stars actually glow in the dark!











We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 


We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.





No comments: